Delicious and Unique Vegetarian Supreme Pizza
- Prep. Time:
- Cooking Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 pizza dough (You can buy premade pizza crusts at your local grocery store, or dare to make homemade pizza dough)
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups spinach leaves (fresh, or 1 cup defrosted frozen)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets (small)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped (preferably yellow or orange)
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, slivered
- 1 T Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare pizza dough according to directions (if using a recipe) and cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. If you are using pre-made crust, more on to step 3.
Mix tomato paste with 1/4 cup water and add a bit more, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Add garlic and mix well. (If preferred, you can use pizza sauce instead). Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough, leaving a half-inch or so for crust.
Sprinkle toppings over pizza, more or less in order given. (If you prefer to end with the cheese, that's okay too.) Sprinkle with seasonings.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and the vegetables have cooked through. Slice, eat and enjoy!