Veggie Pizza Recipe
- Prep. Time:
- Cooking Time: -
- Total Time:
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9x13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.