Easy White Pizza
- Garlic-flavored olive oil
- 16 oz frozen pizza dough, thawed and at room temperature
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Brush the pizza pan with oil. On a flat surface, press the pizza dough into a large circle and transfer it to the greased pan. Using your fingers, press the dough out until it is stretched out on the pan. Brush the entire surface of the dough lightly with garlic oil and pierce the bottom of the crust all over with a fork. This helps to prevent bubbling.
Evenly spread the mozzarella over the crust. Using 2 spoons spread teaspoon-sized amounts of ricotta evenly over the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and evenly sprinkle the chopped oregano over the top.
Bake in the lower third of the oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and browning on top, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before garnishing with additional oregano and slicing!