Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Prep. Time:
- Cooking Time:
- Total Time:
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8-inch) pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese blend
- 4 fully cooked sausage patties, crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a medium pan over medium heat, scramble eggs in butter; set aside. Lay out pizza crusts and brush each with oil.
Top with eggs, cheese, crumbled sausage, tomatoes, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.
Serve hot, cut into wedges and enjoy!